Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bless me

The Senility Prayer

God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked, the good fortune to run into the people I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

=========================
Chestnut

A man comes home from work and finds his wife admiring her breasts in themirror. He asks, "What are you doing?"She replies, "I went to the doctor today, and he told me I have the breastsof a 25 year old."The husband retorts, "Well, what did he say about your 50 year old ass?"She replies, "Frankly dear, your name never came up."

==============================

And I woke up early, saw a nice four figure cheque given to me by darling hubby, switched on my pc....checked my account balance and saw a fat bonus credited. Sweet. What a birthday today. *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment