Monday, October 27, 2008

A trip down memory lane.......

What do you do on a Deepavali holiday? Take the trip down memory lane to watch ......




M a M M a M I a

What a delightful movie ~ it just brings back all those memories. Memories when I used to have a cut-out picture of Pierce Brosnan and put it under my pillow (was told if you do this, you can dream about the guy all night long! haha) and he is still hot! Spending the money to buy the latest cassette tape of Abba's album and playing them over and over and over again.


And you, you, Colin Firth.......gosh, hard to imagine Mr Darcy singing Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight), Voulez Vous, Our last summer. Dellishious!!!


Songs like Take A Chance on me, Money Money Money, Supertrouper, Waterloo, The Winner takes it all, Chiquitita, I have a dream, etc etc etc....it was so delightful singing along with most of the songs. Heck, I know the lyrics by heart from all those years of listening. The storyline is simple, embedding most of their famous songs with a particular scene. Abba's songs are so catchy and yummy! Only thing about the movie is my dream man ~ Pierce, you can't sing, baby! Take more of those singing lessons, wil ya?


To all the casts, producers, director and all other crews of Mama Mia......so I say:


Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing


Thanks for all the joy they're bringing


Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty


What would life be?


Without a song or a dance what are we?


So I say thank you for the music....for giving it to me



Merryl Streep, you go, girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment