Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Repairing Europa oven mate

I took a day off simply to get my Europa oven repaired.

It costs me RM110 to change the 2 knobs on my Europa ovenmate. RM60 for the call-in service and RM50 for the spareparts. Direct from the factory ~ Kee Huat Bhd. The serviceman, Mr Chua who came is a nice man....although he won't even consider a single ringgit of discount. *sigh*

Worth to do it so I can now see the temperature labels........yeaaaa.....it looks new!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, whenever we go out, it is always dearest hubby who is late. I am a on-the-dot-clock person. Isn't it a woman's thing to be late? *sigh* I hate, hate, hate waiting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, may I have Mr. Chua Hp no. My since the bottom "fire" was not working, I just can't do any baking! My email, ajeng_sari@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanks.

    Ajeng Sari

    ReplyDelete