Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rated "V"


V is for virgin. Be gentle.

I call myself a blog whore, nothing sexual. But I like to blog hop reading other peoples' lifes, opinions, ideas, etc etc. But I am, alas, a blog virgin. ;)

Nothing completes my day without browsing and reading other people's blogs ~ their lifes, their daily happenings. Some made their lifes more interesting than what I normally have. Some humorous, some sad enough to make me feel that at time, my sadness is not really sad, per se. Political blogs made me depressed about this country I live in....on the few rare occassional times, I kept bugging dear hubby to migrate. Most times, he just ignored me and my rants!

During those occassional times when I run out of ideas what to cook, I am always visiting food blogs. A simple meal they made become a scumptious dinner for me. After all, it is most times not easy to feed a husband who is so fussy with his food. A nephew who can eat anything I cook at the stove.
I don't know yet what and how this blog will end up with....I still have reservations to put up intimate personal stuffs in my life. But I do have so many stories to tell tales. So we will see?!

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment